about playstoreGeneral

Last Updated:

1. CorSa89

CorSa89 Member

Hello everybody :)
    Does anyone Knows If I Can Use Paypal Account To Pay For A Game At Playstore..?!

Advertisement
  2. trucky

trucky Well-Known Member

From Google Play...

Accepted payment methods
    All purchases for Android apps on Google Play can be made either using a credit/debit card on Google Wallet or, if available, by billing to your mobile carrier.

Buying with a credit/debit card

You can purchase Android apps in U.S. dollars using any credit, debit or gift card with the following logos:

Visa
    MasterCard
    American Express
    Discover
    If youre buying an app in a currency other than U.S. dollars, you can make purchases on Google Wallet using any credit, debit or gift card with the following logos:

Visa
    Visa Electron
    MasterCard
    Billing to your mobile carrier

The option to bill to your carrier is available on some Android devices and service plans. To find out whether you can use carrier billing on Google Play, please contact your mobile service provider - theyll also be able to provide you with details on:

Provisioning your device for use with carrier billing
    Spending limits for carrier billing purchases on Google Play
    Google Play currently provides the following carrier billing options in the countries listed below:

Country Carriers Currency
    Australia Telstra AUD
    Germany T-Mobile International, o2, Vodafone EUR
    France SFR EUR
    Sweden Telenor EUR
    Italy Vodafone EUR
    Japan Docomo, KDDI, Softbank JPY
    Korea KT, SKT, LGU+ KRW
    Norway Telenor NOK
    Russia Beeline RUB
    Spain Vodafone, Movistar EUR
    UK T-Mobile International, Vodafone GBP
    US AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon USD
    Additional details on carrier billing.

Gift/prepaid cards

Note that some gift cards or prepaid cards (with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover logos) may not be used to purchase digital goods. If youre having trouble making a purchase on Google Play with a gift/prepaid card, contact the entity that issued the card to ensure that its enabled for use to purchase digital goods.

Read more about Google Play gift cards and Google Play balance.

Other payment types

Google Wallet, and thus Google Play, does not accept wire transfers/bank transfers or payments via Western Union/Money Gram, nor does it use any escrow type of payment.

Also, at this time, PayPal is not an available payment option on Google Play for any type of content (apps, in-apps, books, movies or music).
    funkylogik and CorSa89 like this.
  3. ninja636rider

ninja636rider Well-Known Member

If you have a debit Paypal card you can use it. I have used my card for many purchases on the Play store.
    CorSa89 and funkylogik like this.
  4. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;) VIP Member

I didnt know you could get paypal cards.. thats pretty cool :thumbup:
  5. CorSa89

CorSa89 Member

Neither do i :p