• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

About pre-ordering and applications.

I preordered the day it came out, and the cost of the phone wasn't on my bill, does anyone else have this problem? I got the confirmation text and everything..

Second question is about applications. Does anyone know about any new applications and if the BARCODE scanner application is real? I also heard about a lens filter application which changes the lens for different tones and even into a fish eye lens.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section or something stupid, I'm new to the forums. ;)

I did not know that, but if that's true how does ebay work? You pay before they ship it don't you?

Well, with ebay, winning the bid is a contract to buy. Therefore, at the moment you win, you own the item. You then have to pay for it, which is why they can take legal action against you if you don't pay. :cool:

ObContent: Ok, can we go ahead and ship my G1 first plskthx? :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones