• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

About to jump ship from Blackberry

I am totally going with the HTC Droid Incredible from Big Red when it drops on the 29th, and this will be my first Android Device.

Currently I have a BB Curve that I use for both personal and corporate PIM and messaging, and although I've been waiting (and waiting....) for the new CDMA Tour2/Bold 9650, the Incredible has everything I'm looking for and a lot more. So I'm done futzing around with the aging BB platform.

The Exchange ActiveSync integration w/ the Incredible is the one "must-have" that kept me from planning on Nexus One/Verizon, so I was happy to see that SenseUI apparently has good 2-way Exchange sync implementation, including the calendar - is that indeed correct?

EDIT - OK, I just found the forum for this device so I'll probably find my calendar question there.

Eric

I am totally going with the HTC Droid Incredible from Big Red when it drops on the 29th, and this will be my first Android Device.

Currently I have a BB Curve that I use for both personal and corporate PIM and messaging, and although I've been waiting (and waiting....) for the new CDMA Tour2/Bold 9650, the Incredible has everything I'm looking for and a lot more. So I'm done futzing around with the aging BB platform.

The Exchange ActiveSync integration w/ the Incredible is the one "must-have" that kept me from planning on Nexus One/Verizon, so I was happy to see that SenseUI apparently has good 2-way Exchange sync implementation, including the calendar - is that indeed correct?

EDIT - OK, I just found the forum for this device so I'll probably find my calendar question there.

Eric
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones