accelerometer issues???Support

1. jgannon88

jgannon88 New Member

Just got my Note 3 a few days ago. I feel like there is some sort of issue with the accelerometer, because whenever I use the camera/camcorder or watch any videos, the screen/controls will keep flipping from portrait to landscape and back without me physically moving the phone, or even touching it. PLEASE HELP!

Advertisement
  2. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forums . You having problems with the accelermeter. Did you root the device or mod in any way shape or form. If the answer is no you need to configurat the device this is where you would turn the device many different ways . Did you complete this and try to see if the maps will show your exact location.
  3. jgannon88

jgannon88 New Member

I haven't rooted the phone or done any kids other than usual apps from the play store. I've turned it every which way, maps does show my exact location. Not sure where to turn next
  4. BRAINZ2013

Have you downloaded any games from playstore or emulator roms since you had the phone .
  5. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :) Guide

You could try going in to settings and disabling Screen Rotation, but if that doesn't fix it, perhaps you should take it back where you got it and see if they can either help you with it or replace it.

And let me add my welcome, as well. :)
    aztimmay likes this.
  6. jgannon88

jgannon88 New Member

Thanks for the warm welcomes guys! And no, I've yet to download any games and no emulators at all.
    dustwun77 likes this.
  7. lloyd_braun

lloyd_braun Member

I'm having similar issues. any help would be appreciated.

Accellerometer works for first hour or so after rebooting, but then freezes. When i run a test, the ball is stuck on the corner of the screen.
  8. BRAINZ2013

Hello and welcome to the forums. You say stuck in which way and what test did you use for this
  9. aztimmay

aztimmay Member

This seemed to work for me, thanks!