accelerometer stopped working. please help!

Last Updated:

1. scatney

scatney New Member This Topic's Starter

It started lag today and is now just not working. I have calibrated it already and rebooted. Please offer any other ideas you have.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. JMac202

JMac202 Well-Known Member

Reboot as you just power cycled the phone?

If so do a hard reset and make sure your contacts are synced with Google.

3. bestphonever

bestphonever Active Member

Menu>Settings>Sounds and Display>

Make sure your orientation box is checked. (it's the sixth one from the bottom)

4. masonm159

masonm159 Member

thank you, I was freaking out cuz my accelerometer wasnt working all of a sudden, then i checked my orientation thing like you said, and boom, problem solved. Its my first android device and I just switched from the instinct and I LOVE IT

5. randog311

randog311 New Member

I have a Evo 4G in which the Vertical Accelerometer has Freaked out & is getting worse, I took it in to a Sprint Repair Store & the Tech said it was Hardware Failure and would require and exchange unit. I purchased my Service / Phones (2-Evos) through ACN at www.randymueller.acnrep.com & recieved them in late June, I contacted ACN about my EVO 4G Problem & they are shipping me a New replacement as soon as they can get one (Early next week they say) & they are allowing me to hang on to my defective EVO until I recieve the replacement & can get everything Sync(ed) / Transfered to the New Unit & then send it back to them = Great Service...

6. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

Oh lord Trolly Trollerson