Accelerometer...Support

1. sokermaster

sokermaster Well-Known Member

Having problems with playing temple run 2. I don't know why but it takes times for the little guy to move from side to side as I tilt the screen! I believe is a problem with the accelerometer sensor.. anybody having similar problems or know how to fix it?

Advertisement
    :
  2. goshjosh

goshjosh Well-Known Member Contributor

have you tested it out with any other games/apps? Perhaps it's the game?
  3. sokermaster

Yeah I tried, NFS most wanted, and I was having the same problem! It made it difficult for me to maneuver driving the game! Which sucksss smfh
  4. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

Have you tried going to settings> display> g sensor calibration?
  5. sokermaster

That doesn't work... the problem persists!!! I don't know why... when i tilt it side to side on temple run i have to tilt it all the way to a point which I can't even see the scree smdh :(
  6. sokermaster

When playing temple run 2 It requires the user to tilt the phone; however, there seems to be a problem on my htc evo v and it will not work well!
    Is anyone else having similar issues?
    I'm running mobszter rom hd!
  7. davidmargolin

davidmargolin Well-Known Member

no need to create 2 posts...
    OverByter likes this.
  8. OverByter

I really don't have any idea then, NFS Most Wanted and NFS Shift work fine for me as well as Temple Run the last time that I played it. Sorry dude. Please don't make duplicate posts on the same subject, moved to the general forum. OB
  9. zanthal

zanthal Well-Known Member

Alright then. ;)

I just installed a Pedometer app to keep track of my walks.

But I know there will be a problem if the accelerometer shuts itself off when the screen shuts off.

I checked the manual but there's nothing about it the accelerometer, that I could find.

Does anyone know if it stays on in the background, or there's a setting that controls this? :dontknow:

Thank you

PS - unrelated, is there a good piece of software to use when you upgrade your mini-SD card? I'm going to upgrade from 8GB to 32GB, and would sure like to avoid having to re-root, if possible.
  10. OverByter

On ever rom that I've used the accelerometer was always on, as far as swapping cards, just drag the contents to a folder on your computer desktop and then swap cards and drop everything in the new one, won't have anything to do with root. Good luck. :D
    OB
    zanthal likes this.
  11. zanthal

zanthal Well-Known Member

Aha, that's helpful, thanks

Kinda surprised to hear it's so easy to swap cards, very nice.