Access internal memorySupport

1. flcb7

flcb7 Member

Can anyone help me do this?
    I want to extract some songs I have downloaded off my phone to my MP3 player but I can only get the info that is on my SD card. Any help plz?

Thanx in advance
    -Ryan

Advertisement
  2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Hi Ryan,

To access the internal memory on your phone, you would need to be rooted - are you sure the MP3's are in the internal memory of the phone and not the SD card? I was sure that MP3's got put into a media folder (or something like that) on the SD card... perhaps I'm wrong on that one (as I'm not familiar with your phone)!

Cheers,
    D-U-R-X
  3. flcb7

flcb7 Member

I have my phone rooted with z4root.
    I only have like 3 songs that went to my SD card. Everything else has to be on my phone. b/c I have no way to access it. I have go through every folder on my SD card and no music.
  4. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

The songs play on your music player on the phone, don't they?

If you are rooted, have you considered downloading something like Root Explorer or ES File explorer to have a look on the phone itself?
  5. flcb7

flcb7 Member

yeah the songs play on the phone.
    I gave up with this P.O.S...I just got myself a droid x2. So I have moved on to a real smart phone....I'm just gonna re D/L the songs I want on the x2 and call it a day after I spike this citrus on the floor a few good times (just to make me feel better)

Thank you for your help and responses.

-Ryan
  6. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Fair enough... sorry I couldn't help you properly though - I just don't know the phone, so couldn't give you concrete advice!

only if you're gonna put a vid up though... that way you can really feel better!!!
  7. flcb7

flcb7 Member