Access Second Life?

Last Updated:

1. GladysOlene Urvilan

GladysOlene Urvilan New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi...
    I really bought my Android so that i could stay in touch with my Second Life game...but now I think I made a mistake...because it says there is no app that will make it work. Is that true?

Advertisement
  2. KingDong

KingDong Well-Known Member

Go to the market and search Second Life, if anything pops up there is your answer. As I'm not to familiar with SL i have no idea what you can keep up with :p

3. TheCompBoy

TheCompBoy Well-Known Member

On the market there is only a Theme for Second life nothing more..

4. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

Should have looked into this before buying the phone if that was the primary reason you got it. Never played Second Life, but as far as I know, you need to download and install something, right? If that's the case, no phone out there will work for you.

5. 3devious

3devious Well-Known Member

There was a chat client for Second Life a few android updates ago. If you can't find it in the market now, it is because it isn't compatible with the new OSs. The app carried a $9 subscription I thought. I like the idea of being connected to the grid via mobile but that's a bit expensive.

DroidSL is free but pretty limited. That is pretty cool though. I might need to see what it can do. Too bad I haven't been in for so long that I hardly know anyone.