1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Accessing Market & Apps

1. Pratik_23

Pratik_23 New Member

Hello everyone,
    I have just bought Samsung Galaxy 5 and I have got my GPRS connection ON via Service Provider VODAFONE (In India). I am unable to access Android Market neither can I use the In-built Apps lke Gmail Setup and Email. I have to use it manually via Browser. In Browser I am facing Problems of unable to access Facebook Login and Gmail Login, nothing appears when I click Login /Sign in respectively. However when I use Wi-Fi, it is accessible. There is not a lot Wi-Fi services in India and hence i prefer GPRS so could you please tell me what should be done so that I can access Android Market as well as other functions in Galaxy 5.

Thank You. !!

Advertisement
  2. AjCh

AjCh New Member

Hi Pratik,

I just bought a samsung galaxy s2 and iam facing the similar problem. The applications wont work on GPRS/3g most of the times but work fine when connected via wifi...though the internet works fine on gprs.
    Found any solution???anyone??

-Aj
  3. ravitiateme

ravitiateme New Member

Hi, i bought an sgs2 and am facing the same issue. any help would be most appreciated. thanks!!