Accessories @ Best Buy?

1. nomadpass

nomadpass Member

For those of you that picked up the Incred today at BB, did you happen to notice any accessories? Screen protectors, cases, etc?

Advertisement
  2. supa

supa Member

I have a gift cert there and would like to buy accessories at BestBuy also so I'd also like to know if anyone saw any accessories for the Incredible.
  3. Rubik76

Rubik76 Well-Known Member

I stopped in to see if they had Ghost Armor (they didn't). I glanced around to see if they had anything else, and nothing caught my eye.

Phoenix, AZ
    nomadpass likes this.
  4. boxermansr

boxermansr Well-Known Member

I got an Invisishield (screen only) when they opened today. It was the only accessory they had thus far for it. I had 30.00 in rewardzone certificates that I've had sitting around, so it didn't end up costing me anything.
    nomadpass likes this.
  5. Roller

Roller Well-Known Member

My Best Buy had the invisible shield.
    nomadpass likes this.
  6. Dabomb420

Dabomb420 Member

Went to mine this morning, they had 0 incredibles, and 0 accessories, the sales clerk said not one person preordered it, im 2 hours east of pittsburgh pa
  7. shawn487

shawn487 Well-Known Member

the best buy in my town had invisishields and where getting cases in last night. they had 30 incredibles on hand and 15 pre orders
  8. CyberVike

CyberVike Well-Known Member

Picked mine up this afternoon at Best Buy all they had were car chargers and screen protectors. I drove to nearest Verizon store and bought the black silicone case for now.

They did give me a free 2GB microSD card though
  9. rphusker

rphusker Member

Picked up mine this morning. Only had screen protectors and also got the free 2GM microSD without even mentioning it.

Grand Island, NE
  10. polo2883

polo2883 Well-Known Member

check with my local Best Buy and they had no screen protectors.