• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories for Incredible?

Curious how long it will take for accessories (namely, screen protectors) to be available for the Incredible after it is released. Obviously want to protect that thing as soon as possible. Thoughts?

Look for accessories compatible with both the Nexus One and the HTC Desire. They most likely will work great with the Incredible (screens are same size as well)

Upvote 0
I want a car dock more than anything else! Anyone know if there will be one for this? Anyone have any sources knowing about this?
I'm almost certain there will be one. With the GPS and turn-by-turn navigation on the Android phones, I think it's becoming pretty standard. I can't imagine why there wouldn't be one. Plus, it's one more accessory they can sell and make $$.

Upvote 0
The user guide specifically mentions a car dock so I assume there will be one. I'm looking for a desktop dock kinda like the droid has.

I have 2 desktop docks for my Droid (one at home and one at work) and it's become very handy. Hopefully there will be one soon for the Incredible but isn't the USB port on the same side as the volume rocker switch? Not sure how that would work exactly.

Upvote 0
No picture of the car dock that I recall.

I keep looking at Iphone docks for my office just out of habit then snap out of it when i realize I'll be dumping my Iphone 3GS soon for the incredible. I bought the droid dock for a friend last Christmas and I admit its cool and she loves it. So hopefully a similar desktop dock is in the incredibles future. The N1 dock does not impress me.

Upvote 0
You know, I almost like the N1 dock a lot better than the Droid.. The reason why? It's simple... Idk, that's just me personally. Just not for the price I don't lol. But yeah I think it's kinda nice with it's simple ness and everything. Droid dock is sweet too!

Well the N1 dock looks okay but I just prefer landscape to portrait so I could use it to play videos if I want, also I would suspect that landscape the weather and clock display would look better.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones