Accessories for Incredible?General

Last Updated:

1. phositadc

phositadc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Curious how long it will take for accessories (namely, screen protectors) to be available for the Incredible after it is released. Obviously want to protect that thing as soon as possible. Thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. BlackOut7

BlackOut7 Well-Known Member

Look for accessories compatible with both the Nexus One and the HTC Desire. They most likely will work great with the Incredible (screens are same size as well)

3. andrew53517

andrew53517 Well-Known Member

I want a car dock more than anything else! Anyone know if there will be one for this? Anyone have any sources knowing about this?

4. MathewS81

MathewS81 Well-Known Member

I'm almost certain there will be one. With the GPS and turn-by-turn navigation on the Android phones, I think it's becoming pretty standard. I can't imagine why there wouldn't be one. Plus, it's one more accessory they can sell and make $$.

5. Kountry05

Kountry05 Active Member

Does anyone have any idea on cases/protection for this phone. My brother has an otterbox for his BB tour, and all be it is bulky, the protection he gets from it is top notch, so i was wondering if anyone knew of an otterbox case for this phone, or another company that releases top quality protection for smart phones?

6. Kappen

Kappen Well-Known Member

The user guide specifically mentions a car dock so I assume there will be one. I'm looking for a desktop dock kinda like the droid has.

7. andrew53517

Really?! That is awesome! That just made my night! Thanks! Did it by chance have a picture of it in there? Or just mention of the car dock for it?

8. phobic

phobic Well-Known Member

I have 2 desktop docks for my Droid (one at home and one at work) and it's become very handy. Hopefully there will be one soon for the Incredible but isn't the USB port on the same side as the volume rocker switch? Not sure how that would work exactly.

9. Kappen

Kappen Well-Known Member

No picture of the car dock that I recall.

I keep looking at Iphone docks for my office just out of habit then snap out of it when i realize I'll be dumping my Iphone 3GS soon for the incredible. I bought the droid dock for a friend last Christmas and I admit its cool and she loves it. So hopefully a similar desktop dock is in the incredibles future. The N1 dock does not impress me.

10. andrew53517

You know, I almost like the N1 dock a lot better than the Droid.. The reason why? It's simple... Idk, that's just me personally. Just not for the price I don't lol. But yeah I think it's kinda nice with it's simple ness and everything. Droid dock is sweet too!

11. Kappen

Kappen Well-Known Member

Well the N1 dock looks okay but I just prefer landscape to portrait so I could use it to play videos if I want, also I would suspect that landscape the weather and clock display would look better.