Accessories for IncredibleGeneral

Last Updated:

1. gamul1

gamul1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a web site where we can buy products specific for the incredible yet?

I would like to buy a rubber case and extended battery.

Also - do these phones hook up / synch to a PC? Is there a USB cable option?

It looks like none of these are mentioned on Verizons web site.

Thanks

Glenn

Advertisement
  2. greenrolaids

greenrolaids Well-Known Member

Verizon does have one silicone case on their site. In two colors ... red and black. Plus it has a slick non rubbery outside finish.. which makes it much easier to pull out of your pocket without it grabbing your pocket or anything in your pocket, each time you pull it out.

I learned a lesson with my iphone... i bought a super tackey rubber case for it.. it felt great in my hand, but it was a B1tch pulling out of my pocket...

3. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Theres really not much out there right now. What i did was bought a case and screen protector from verizon so they'll get here when the phone does. From there i'll be getting the seidio innocase when it comes out and a new screen protector when one that i really like comes out. I did buy a skinomi screen protector from amazon so i'll see when it gets here if i'll like it or not. I've seen a couple reviews and all seem positive but i think i may end up going for the steinheil one when those come out. But i do know the innocase from seidio is in my future, i'm just not sure wether the screen protector will need to be changed out or not. Either way i'm covered and i have spent way too much money for something 2 months down the road i won't even think twice about, heh. Oh well thats the way it goes.

4. crspyjohn

crspyjohn Well-Known Member

I bought a verizon black silicon case and will use it for now. Hopefully the seidio case will come out before my 30 days are up so I can return the case and get the seidio, but like the previous poster I'm going to get a innocase for sure.

5. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

yes, it will hook up to a PC to charge, or to be used a disk drive. Yes, there is a USB cable that comes with the device.

6. gamul1

gamul1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks Everyone!

7. lau907

lau907 Member

Where can I get a extra usb cable that comes with the phone. I need one to charge at work.

8. jpallen77

jpallen77 Well-Known Member

ebay.....micro usb cable....under 5 bucks

9. ORD84

ORD84 Well-Known Member

is it a regular micro USB??? just wondering so I don't run out buying a new travel charger etc...

10. jpallen77

yes, standard micro usb, not to be confused with mini usb which is diffrent.

11. wangznthangz

wangznthangz Member

yup

12. jpallen77

you may have one already as a lot of phones and cameras are using this cable already

13. ORD84

ORD84 Well-Known Member

Thanks I thought it was slightly different due to the picture verizon had up on their site...that's good one less thing that I have to buy...and an additional two chargers just in case :cool:

14. Jaguox

Jaguox Active Member

Yeah the port looks a little strange because it also has video out capabilities, but it does accept a micro usb cable. I'll be reusing the wall, car, and computer cables from my BB storm(at least I got something useful out of buying a storm!)

15. wase4711

wase4711 Well-Known Member

I guess you cant expect too many accessories to be available for a phone that isn't "released" yet..