accessories for sale before the phone?General

Last Updated:

1. shawn487

shawn487 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Okay I was just wondering if anyone might know this question. I am going to order the phone but would love to buy the accessories before I actually get the phone. That way when the phone comes to me on the 29th I have the dock and screen protectors for it. Does anyone know if the accessories will be for sale prior to the phone launching?

Advertisement
  2. droidINCREDIBLE

droidINCREDIBLE Active Member

The answer is NO.

However, you can pick up variety of accessories at VZW store on the 29th @ 9:30 AM :)

3. callmeox

callmeox Well-Known Member

And if you want to wait a month or so after buying the phone, you can purchase your accessories with the rebate card that you will get by buying the phone in the store.

Or you can get the instant-off deal online. Your choice.

4. LiQUiDBuD

LiQUiDBuD Well-Known Member

MicroUSB chargers and cables should work with it, if I'm not mistaken. But the cool accessories made to fit the Incredible won't be released until or after the phone is.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

5. QrafTee

QrafTee Well-Known Member

Some places are already selling accessories for it like Zagg: http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield...es-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php
    Yes, that should work.

6. Flaring Afro

Flaring Afro Well-Known Member

Any pc cable will work since they are all .5a. The chargers vary in amps though so it's best to make sure it will be the same. Of course both of these should be coming with the phone anyways, unless you want multiple.

I believe some sites already have screen protectors. HTC might have given them a dummy to model with already.

7. hornyhippo

hornyhippo Well-Known Member