1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Accessories for the Note 3Tips

1. rawhide85

rawhide85 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Accessories Revealed
    (I personally have my eye on the Midnight Blue Moschino cover as a replacement and also might wait to see when/if any of the other colors make their way to Sprint, as pictured in the last shot)
    rawhide85 likes this.
  3. drell1emc

drell1emc Member

I like to have 2 extra batteries does anyone know the model number OEM battery
  4. drexappeal

I do as well, so I hope Samsung has the battery/charger stand combo that they had for the Note II. I'm hoping that registering the phone provides a 50% off coupon, like they did for the Note II and the Note 8.
    rawhide85 likes this.
  5. dalumberjack

dalumberjack Well-Known Member

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Accessories

Here are some new cases from HHI. I have never had one of theirs before but the stand is a cool addition.

Anyone had one of there cases? Good...bad?
  6. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Any word on AVAILABILITY of the S-view cases and whatnot? I'm trying to have my case and SD card in hand before the Note 3 gets here, so I can throw it all together at once...
  7. Scootmien

Scootmien Well-Known Member Contributor

Official Samsung Galaxy Note 3 3200mAh Standard Battery

Here you go chaps. Hopefully this is the right number.
  8. MISS DIVA

MISS DIVA Well-Known Member

I've just seen it on a UK website (pre-order) for
  9. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide

10. drexappeal

Even though Mobilefun tends to be on the expensive side, I purchased my car dock from them and was exteremely happy with the service and customer support.

This is what I was hoping for, so as soon as Samsung has it on their website, I'm hoping to buy directly from them (free shipping over 50 bux and no tax for CA). But at least there are signs that they'll have the same thing available as they had for the Note 2.
    Official Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Extra Battery Kit
  11. drexappeal

FYI - Looking through the Galaxy Note 3 official accessories available for "pre-order" on mobilefun, I checked on the part number for the Wireless Qi charger, which looks like it'll be the same as the S4 wireless charging pad.

All that remains is confirmation that all the providers will have the connectors exposed to be able to do wireless charging, with only a change of the backcover.
  12. drexappeal

Bumping this thread back up, so people can start posting up any findings of accessories. I know people have been searching, so post links!
    rawhide85 and KOLIO like this.
  13. rawhide85

Thanks drex- Seems mobilefun has the market cornered on the Official Note 3 Flip Wallet pre-orders. They are, as you stated, expensive. I think I can wait till the price comes down. But they are sexy.

Official Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Accessories#
  14. dalumberjack

dalumberjack Well-Known Member

Seems like the only cases with a kickstand are:

Amzer
    rawhide85 likes this.
  15. rawhide85

16. redpill2016

redpill2016 Well-Known Member

I'm assuming the official Samsung covers aren't on sale in the US yet?
  17. drexappeal

Okay, I think the $99 is just a place holder for now, but check this out:

Custom Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 Hardshell Case | ArtsCow.com

I ordered my custom case for my Note 2 and it has been my favorite case I've ever used (very minimal, since I really hate having cases on my phones). Already created a case, for when the "true" case is available (at much less than the current price).
  18. drexappeal

This site, although I'm not sure how reliable, seems to have custom cases ready to be sold through them as well. What I found interesting is that they offer a flip case for the Note 2, so I'd imagine they'll do the same for the Note 3.

Personalised Phone Cases | Mr Nutcase
  19. MISS DIVA

MISS DIVA Well-Known Member

Have to recommend Clove technology who made my custom case for my Note 2. It is superb.

I'm sure they will be doing the same for the Note 3 in due course

Create Your Own Shell