Accessories for the Note 3Tips

Last Updated: 2014-08-12 05:58:02
  1. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

Nothing at the Street Talk kiosk as you enter from Boylston Street although Tablet Wear a few kiosks up has an invisible sheild HD screen protector they'll install for 25 with a lifetime warranty for 5 dollar replacements. It looked a little to small to me though.

Nothing at Cell Again and the t-mobile authorized dealer kiosks down the Huntington Arcade.

Same for One Stop Wireless down the Back Bay Arcade. on to Copley Place. :ridinghorse:

Copley Place was a bust. The sole Cellphone specific place the Cellular Accessories kiosk didn't even know this phone had been released. :(

I just have to keep repeating "Patience is a virtue".

Advertisement
  2. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

People should definitely pick it up at that price. I barely started using it more often a few months ago, even though I had purchased the day after the Note 2 launched, but wish I took the time to set it up (not a long setup either) early on. Such an awesome product for device mirroring. And when using a launcher with auto-rotate on the homescreens, 10X's better.
  3. drexappeal

Kidigi/monoprice car dock works fine, but if using a case, has to be very thin

[​IMG]
    rawhide85 likes this.
  4. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

Is that a tablet under there?
    ocnbrze likes this.
  5. drexappeal

Sure is. I have a Motorola Photon (trusty backup phone, which will now be used as a tachometer/boost gauge, using torque and my elm27 OBD II) dock on the left (w/ Proclip/Brodit Base Mount) and Galaxy Note 8.0 mounted using an Arkon Slimgrip holder w/ a proclip/brodit base mount.

I have a few pics that I had posted in the Note 2 forums somewhere. I'll take a pic of the entire setup later today and share up here, once I'm done setting up the Note 3.
  6. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Has anyone found an S-view case that doesn't cost $60+ :eek:

Good grief!
  7. mystik1

mystik1 Well-Known Member

I have a huge battery for my Note 2 (which I won't be getting for the Note 3). Are there any extended batteries that actually take up the same amount of space as the standard batteries so that the same cases work? I don't care if it weighs more (more dense). I just want the same cases to work.
  8. polo2883

polo2883 Well-Known Member

Waiting for Verizon to start selling it the using my 25% off discount or maybe buy it from Samsung with the 50% off discount when registering the note 3 with them.
  9. rawhide85

rawhide85 Well-Known Member

10. sessman

sessman Well-Known Member

Same, anyone have a time frame for this?
  11. drexappeal

Where's the link?
  12. drexappeal

BTW, for those of you not participating in the micro USB 3.0 B thread, I posted a link to a couple that I purchased from Amazon. I got 2 cables for $9.99 and they work absolutely perfect with the Note 3. Here's my post about it:

http://androidforums.com/6187103-post42.html
  13. The_Chief

Whoot! Got my Chinese S-View cover order in just before eBay shut down the listing :D

$17.99 shipped! And just got it in! Let's hope it fits... but it's for the N-9005, which is the LTE version of the Note 3. So it should...

Pic didn't load from Tapatalk, go figure :rolleyes:

EDIT: Well, I guess it did!

Attached Files:

dan330 and KOLIO like this.
  14. drexappeal

Pic shows up on my screen on my work PC.

Waiting on mine. At $10.89 shipped, how could I hesitate (although, I'm sure it's a knockoff, similar to one I purchased for the Note 2 before. I wasn't too fond of the flip case before, so we'll see how long this one lasts before I go back to OEM (either naked or super slim case I'm rocking now).

Leather Flip Smart View Battery Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III N9000 | eBay
  15. KOLIO

KOLIO SERIAL AGNOANDROIDIST Guide

Sounds like we got ours from the same seller.

Mine fits & looks great.

Not sure about the S-VIEW functions though, as for how to get this going.

Any suggestions?
    drexappeal likes this.
  16. HanSolo

HanSolo Well-Known Member

I haven't found ANY genuine samsung S View covers for sale anywhere!

Argh.
  17. KOLIO

18. HanSolo

19. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

20. hbryder

hbryder Well-Known Member

21. treb1797

You beat me to it :p

Site says up to 4 weeks until delivery :(
  22. HanSolo

Why is Samsung so freaking slow on accessories? The Crapples drop from their golden tree and everyone and their uncle has an accessory available.

Samsung is dropping the ball BIG TIME.
  23. KOLIO

I honestly didn't see the back-order status when I posted a few minutes ago,sorry 'bout that. :eek:

MOBILE FUN UK has a better color selection & QI-enabled flip cases,available in 1-2 weeks,for the AMAZINGLY LOW PRICE OF..................

Well,..............................take a look for yourself:

Search: samsung galaxy note 3 s view case

:tomato: :goodnight:
  24. treb1797

^^^^^^ lmfao :);)
  25. The_Chief

Well, I can tell you this, folks: IF you have $17 US to throw away, go ahead and buy the Chinese S-view cover. Better yet, I have one to sell you for $15 :p

No, I can't get the stinkin' thing to work. Is there a trick to activating the S-view cover or I am just stuck with a piece of plastic?