Accessories - good job, Verizon!Accessories

Last Updated:

1. kwaping

kwaping Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just want to give props to VZW for having a lot of good accessory choices available at launch, and keeping them in stock! I went to a company store over lunch today and browsed at least six cases for it (and bought two). They even had the kickstand one that's out of stock online.

So, good job big red! It appears you put a lot of thought and effort into this product release.

P.S. - the silicone case is awesome for pocketed phones, while the kickstand case is great for phones that go in purses or bags. :)

Advertisement
  2. butthead007

butthead007 Well-Known Member

I personally like the holsters. They face inward to protect the display. Got one for my X.

3. jbhumph

jbhumph Well-Known Member

The gf got the pink silicone case and it seems nice. I have yet to find one that I really like though. But I agree, VZW does seem to have a lot of accessories in stock! :)

4. hawkijustin

hawkijustin Well-Known Member

I personally like the two 32gb microSD cards they sold me for $50 each last friday :)

5. New ERA

New ERA Well-Known Member

i got the Carbon Fiber case...i like it but it makes the phone a little to bulkier for my liking...wating to see what Otterbox comes out with for the X

6. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

i got the body glove case and i really like it especially since it has a clip so i can clip it on my belt and not pocket it.

7. ZXMustang

ZXMustang Well-Known Member

My must haves will be the navi mount and a car charger. Its the best and safest place to put your phone to avoid damage to it when driving. Also I use the headphone cable to my radio for music and the nav lady voice, so it puts the phone in a perfect place to see it and use it without taking eyes off the road. A silicone case would be nice, but it will be a pain when I want to use the dock, and thats the most important thing to me in terms of the phone.

8. HauntedHallows

HauntedHallows Well-Known Member

I got the Kickstand case and while i think my phone is 100 protected, the case made the phone the equivalent size of a psp in your pocket

9. Travisimo

Travisimo Well-Known Member

Was that a mistake? I thought they were supposed to be $150, or $100 if you bought one with the Droid?

10. ZXMustang

ZXMustang Well-Known Member

I can imagine.

11. jbhumph

jbhumph Well-Known Member

And that's the main reason I haven't gotten a case yet. I don't *mind* the silicone ones but I want something else, honestly. And I hate adding additional bulk to my phone.