Accessories to look forward to!Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Berry2Droid

Berry2Droid Well-Known Member

Verizon will carry an extended battery right away for this device.
    It will be a 1840 mAH - $49.99 with backdoor

We will also sell a HDMI cable for $24.99
    HDMI Desktop charger, this thing looks sweet - $49.99

Also there will be a nav mount with a 3.5mm male to male cable - $39.99

Just a little inside accessory info for you to prepare to get when you come in for your X

=)

Advertisement
  2. BuTbKa

BuTbKa Well-Known Member

3. benjiedude

benjiedude Well-Known Member

Is your store a corporate VZW store? Will you guys be selling the accessories to people who aren't buying the phone? Thanks.
  4. aleis

aleis Well-Known Member

Please, please tell me Verizon will have the case/ holster combo????:)
  5. BuTbKa

BuTbKa Well-Known Member

The first accessory I'm buying is high gloss silicone case, I loved it on my Incredible.
    Screen protector would be nice addition as well. The rest ... a bit later.
    I also curios if it is confirmed, that extended battery is only 1mm ticker then stocked. I remember people were saying same about Incredible 2850 mAh, and it turned out to be a fat monster :)
  6. Agree with this i hope they have these on launch day i have one on my incredible and i love it
  7. Berry2Droid

Yes, and yes, but we might not have them in till a few days before launch. Most vzw stores get shipments Thursdays. July 15th is a thursday so im sure we will get some that day.
    Yes sir, nothing i posted is guarenteed to be out at launch though
    Yes we will have high gloss cases. Anti-glare screen protectors, and its only a 18xx battery, shouldnt be much bigger..
  8. So they will have a shell/holster combo?
  9. benjiedude

benjiedude Well-Known Member

10. TheLurg1687

TheLurg1687 Well-Known Member

AWESOME! hmm... with all the muscle Verizon is putting behind the X, maybe I will get that instead. I have the INCREDIBLE, but man... Verizon does not have the accessories for it, and it feels like the red-headed step child..
  11. drpotter2807

drpotter2807 Well-Known Member

Well, for that matter they don't have the phone itself either!

:D
  12. Berry2Droid

What accessories dont we have?
  13. jreed2560

jreed2560 Well-Known Member

that leather case with the kickstand is sexy!
  14. 92slammer

92slammer Well-Known Member

desktop charger, tv out cable for starters. i agree .....motorola seems to have alot more accessories available and sooner than HTC does
  15. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

Wait, I'm confused. Is Motorola having its own extended battery vs the Verizon one? I know the Verizon one is 1930mAh.
  16. Piercing Heavens

Piercing Heavens Well-Known Member

I'm looking to get the High Gloss Silicone Cover with the Swivel Holster if it fits. Also depending on how it look in person I might get the blue colored one. Course I can't wear it on my belt then...
  17. HUH?

....theres 2 official options?

im guessing the moto one is higher quality?
  18. Piiman

Piiman Well-Known Member

Does the desktop charger come with an HDMI cable?
  19. ctxx24

ctxx24 Well-Known Member

20. CEV

CEV Well-Known Member

Any more info or pics on this nav mount with 3.5mm cable? Wondering how the cable is utilized?
  21. droidSPARX

droidSPARX Well-Known Member

this! Me want
  22. odiej34

odiej34 Well-Known Member

No, just a power cable. (not even the usb cable trype) Seems like a lot for a desk top charger, but very solid. (I know it does HDMI out) I guess I'll have to buy another brand later as well.
  23. odiej34

odiej34 Well-Known Member

I have it as well. The cable simply connects your phone via the 3.5mm jack to your car stereo via a 3.5mm jack. (assuming your stereo has one) It is very big as you may have guessed. :D
  24. JubbaTheHutt

JubbaTheHutt Well-Known Member

As far as the mounting bracket/suction cup goes how is it? The biggest gripe I had with my TomTom was the weak mounting bracket.
  25. CEV

CEV Well-Known Member

Is this nav mount different from the car dock? Could you post a picture of it? Appreciate it. Thanks