1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Accessories

1. susa

susa Member

anyone with a recommendation for Car charger (micro usb type) ?

if car has a USB port (Honda), can that be used with some "generic" attachment ?

where to purchase ?

thanks

Advertisement
  2. markj

markj Active Member

What Honda do you have? Sorry, curiosity. I'm a Honda fan :)

If it has a USB port for music input then yes, it will be able to charge the phone. Any micro USB cable should work. However, keep in mind that the charging rate via USB is slower than it would be from the standard wall charger - on USB the phone will trickle charge slowly, but regardless, it will charge. The factory USB cable that came with the phone should hook up fine to your Honda and charge the phone.
  3. artvandalay22222

artvandalay22222 Well-Known Member

out of a job yet? Keep buying foreign
  4. susa

susa Member

2010 CRV EXL w/navi :), the USB adapter port is located in the top passenger side glovebox
  5. yanney

yanney Member

6. susa

susa Member

heh, it's penny for charger and 2.99 shipping
  7. Ambictus

Ambictus Well-Known Member

Yes, buy foreign create American jobs, buy American create Canadian and Mexican jobs.
  8. markj

markj Active Member

I agree...

Oh, and for the record. My family (and I) currently own:

• 2001 Subaru Outback
    • 2000 Honda Odyssey LX
    • 1994 Toyota Corolla DX
    • 1991 Honda Accord EX Coupe
    • 1990 Infiniti M30
    • 1987 Nissan 300ZX
    And HAVE owned:

• 1992 Nissan Sentra E
    • 1990 BMW 325is
    • 1989 Mazda MPV
    • 1989 Toyota Camry LE
    As well as a 1976 Mercedes-Benz 450SE.

So, sorry to brag about being a Japanese car-owning family, with the exception of two German cars. And sorry if only two of my current cars were made in Japan.

BACK on topic... :rolleyes:
  9. screenamesuck

screenamesuck Well-Known Member

Where the heck are all the accessories at for this phone. There really isn't any cases, shields or anything to be honest. Every phone we sell we get a bunch of different silicone/plastic cases and we ALWAYS get Invisible Shields, but for this phone we get nothing. What gives
  10. Day2day accessories

Day2day accessories New Member

Hey ,

You can purchase the car charger at day2day accessories UK store of very good quality and reasonable price. This is the only online UK store where you can find the mobile phone accessories of very good quality for very cheap prices. http://www.day2dayaccessories.co.uk
  11. mrdoc

mrdoc Well-Known Member

did u try ebay?
  12. dexmix

dexmix Active Member

Right? There's pretty much everything for this phone!?

I have more accessories then you can shake a stick at - including multiple docks, battery chargers, cases TPU, Silicone, crystal snap on, one piece snap on. There's leather cases.

damn. What could you possibly need that you can't find. * scratches head*