AccessoriesTips

Last Updated:

1. legendary1022

legendary1022 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I have ordered my phone and should be arriving any day now. I've been searching the internet for some accessories but haven't found any. Looking for a case but haven't had any luck besides some generic holsters that would fit.

I thought that if somebody came across some links to accessories for this phone that we could post them here for anybody else that has/will be getting this phone.

Advertisement
  2. Vap1d-

Vap1d- Well-Known Member

Mind if I ask where you picked it up and the price?

I've been keeping an eye on ebay as well as the online sellers in the US and haven't had any luck. I saw a link in another thread with a list of places in Germany selling them, the first one I got in touch with would only take bank transfer tho 0.o

Also I have seen a number of holsters, silicon and crystal cases on ebay. Search for samsung i7500 and select worldwide from the options on the left. You'll get 5 or 6 pages of results.

3. legendary1022

legendary1022 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks will do.

I found mine from a generous person in Germany who received it as a gift but didn't have the need for it so put it up for sale. It was a private transaction. Like you I had been searching everywhere for a place that would ship to the US. Sorry but I wish I could help. I do know that the UK will be receiving it any day now to look for uk websites to start selling them. I know kingofgadgets.co.uk is a good place to import phones to the US.

4. Vap1d-

Vap1d- Well-Known Member

Thanks, I hadn't seen this one. I did check expansys.co.uk and this scares me it lists the device as being a UK version and check this-