Accessory Availability?????Tips

1. canoeheadjay

canoeheadjay Member

I currently have the Samsung Tab 10.1 and have enjoyed it. One thing I do like is the ability to hook the HDMI accessory up to it and watch what is on my tablet on my TV. Another thing I like is the ability to (with an adapter) connect my USB card reader and upload photos from my camera via my tablet when I am travelling.

Samsung has gone and changed the plug on the tablet to a mini usb which I like as it is the same as my S3 phone.

I do know that there is a HDMI adapter that Samsung has for the S3, will this work with the Tab 3 ?

Also to solve the SD card issue from the camera, is it possible to connect a mini usb card reader to the tablet and use that?

Has anyone tried either of them?

Like I said I currently have the Tab 10.1 first generation with the adapters, and I am travelling for an extended period of time in the coming months and am trying to decide if I am going to upgrade.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. relic1138

relic1138 Well-Known Member

I bought the HDMI adopter, you only get 720P out and it doesn't charge the tablet while it's plugged in, so kind of worthless. You should have really bought a Nexus 10, HDMI out built in, twice the memory, twice the resolution, faster, better build quality and for the same price. Can you still return it?