Accessory - Does this look like a real HTC Pouch?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. rmmorse81

rmmorse81 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

HTC EVO 4G, HD2 Leather Pocket Pouch Case

Hey guys,

I've been surfing the web for appropriate pouches for my EVO. I found this one on HTCpedia. However, I am wondering if this looks to be made by HTC? The reason I ask is because I bought a leather pouch for my hero a while back and it ended up staining the entire back of the Hero black. (It was one I found on eBay from overseas).

Any thoughts?

Thanks guys.

Advertisement
  2. tss

tss Member

Thanks I was looking at one that looks to be the same on ebay and now not sure I want it based on your experience. Wonder if the one you found is better quality.

3. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton Well-Known Member

I havent been able to find one that looks the same as that on eBay.

I will say this, HTCPedia knows in order to get sales for a $19.99 pouch, their quality has to be better than the $7 eBay stuff.

With that being said, I ordered a pouch from HTCPedia, and it's been shipped. Once I get it, I will let you guys know how I feel about it; with that being said, the one I ordered has a "cloth" interior so I don't expect any staining.

tss likes this.
  4. sheltem

sheltem Member

I ordered that case and an HTC Hero battery from HTCPedia. I'll let you guys know how it is. Should be getting here tomorrow as their distribution center is in NY :) I also found the same case cheaper on Ebay. Unfortunately it ships from China, so it will can take awhile to ship.

5. RedWingsFan

RedWingsFan Well-Known Member

This is the one I bought for it and the quality is really good. I would recommend it. I haven't put the EVO in it yet since I don't own one yet. Also, the material inside looks to be a soft suede that is light colored.

HTC HD2, HTC EVO 4G Messenger Vertical Pouch

6. hyabusha

hyabusha Active Member

I have that one now, It's a VERY snug fit. It's not convenient for me to have to "Pry" the EVO out of It when I need It. I'm returning It, and going for a regular case Instead.

tjwoo likes this.
  7. sheltem

sheltem Member

I'm guessing it was designed originally for the HD2. The HD2 is .7 inches (or 2 mm) thinner than the Evo. I'll probably have the same problem with my case then. Whooops.

8. ryohei47

ryohei47 Well-Known Member

yeah that one looks a bit nicer than the 20 dollar one. looks like really good build quality,definitely gonna get it once they get in stock. hopefully shipping isnt too expensive

9. solid_s_1117

solid_s_1117 Well-Known Member

A lot of websites like the one mentioned above aren't shipping the pouch until 7/15, but letstalk.com is shipping on June 13th so I ordered mine from them.

HTC Carrying Cases & Clips

10. clambert1273

clambert1273 Well-Known Member

it is very nice... great fit... keeps it nice and snug in there :D Fits great in my purse LOL

11. airdogz13

airdogz13 Member

I received the pouch mentioned above from htcpedia and I must say I'm disappointed. The pouch is extremely tight. I'm hoping with more use it'll get better. Did anyone find anything else better?

12. rambo47

rambo47 Well-Known Member

I ordered that case from HTC Depot. The one I ordered won't have the visible stitching on the outside edges. Same price. I always used these with my many BlackBerrys over the years and was excited to find the same kind of sleeve for my Evo.

13. mitchellvii

mitchellvii Well-Known Member

Just buy a $4 microfiber sunglasses pouch from your local mall. Works awesome to protect your phone while in your pocket, keeps away lint, makes it easier to pull phone out of pants and even provides a wipe for the screen