Accessory ThreadAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Pathosis

Pathosis Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just wanted to start a thread for accesories for the G1. List whatever you have found or whatever you are looking for..

Anyways, I'm looking for a clip, something sturdy and preferably something that closes with a button/magnet/velcro (though I don't really like the whole velcro thing).

I'm also looking for a CHEAP 4 - 8 gb card. Please let me know! thanks!

EDIT: I know there are threads already about cases and what not but I thought it'd be nice to organize all of these into one thread where you can post YOUR suggestions or YOUR questions. Help out your ANDROID community by keeping it organized! Please no flaming! :)

Advertisement
  2. jimczyz

jimczyz Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a desktop charging cradle. I found an 8gb micro sd on Ebay for 23.20 with free shipping, is that cheap enough? I bought 1 each for me and my wife.

3. Pathosis

holy crap that is cheap! i haven't been following sd prices, but just a year ago i bought a 2g for about the same price..

4. Pathosis

Just bought the case that sleebus bought, I'll let you guys know how I feel about it.

5. ram100987

ram100987 Well-Known Member

the best price i found for an 8 gig short of ebay or craiglist was about 25 including shipping from amazon. should getting in the mail today or tomorrow.

ya i made about the same, maybe even more for the 2 gb i have in it right now which i bought a year or so ago

6. Durf

Durf Well-Known Member

I lucked out on the charging cradel. I had one from a nice TomTom that a friend borrowed and let get stolen(didn't luck out there but yes,he bought me a new one)Anyway, I just carved off the plastic that was in the way with a soldering iron last night and now I have a pretty nice looking stand up, usb desktop charger. most usb devices are 5v @ 1A (UNLESS ITS A PILE OF CRAP VERIZON MOTO)...thats another story...so no electrical problems.

7. Vivid

Vivid Well-Known Member

no offense guys but this whole sections is dedicated to accessories... it would/will be easier to search for what you want if there is a thread for each type of accessory with a clear title...

8. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

This thread was created before the accessories sub-forum was made - then moved into it.

:)

9. Vivid

Vivid Well-Known Member

in that case this thread was a great idea... my bad, sorry :)