• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Accidental Drop

uqaiser

Lurker
Aug 4, 2013
Hello,
I accidentally dropped my Samsung Note 2 few days ago. Since then It has been not connecting with my service provider. Wifi, bluetooth, GPS screen, body, software all are intact. Its just the connection with Service provider. I took it to a local technician who is an expert in software related issues. He flashed the rom, re install modem, downgraded the firm ware in fact he did everything related to device software tweaking but nothing happened. That expert said its is something internally related to hardware. I opened the phone on my own and found everything seems in place and is intact specially antenna.
Can anyone advise what could have happened. Is it the mother board? Any tips related to fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Depending on how old the device is, I would simply call Samsung Tech support, might be something hardware related and send it back if they don't come up with a resolution. you have one year warranty, make sure it has stock back on it though. ;) This should be in the root section, but since we are not sure what carrier you are on and you are simply asking about an issue because it was dropped, I will leave it here. If you want it moved to the root section for more eyes, then let s us know your carrier and we will move it accordingly. ;)

I'm going to guess it is an international GSM device but will wait for your response.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones