• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Accidental eject from Mac, now no data plan?

alwittlich

Lurker
Nov 12, 2012
Hi, I'm wondering if I screwed something up here or if it is just a coincidence. I had my phone connected to my Mac this morning and was going to transfer some files. Had to leave abruptly and pulled the phone off of the usb cord without first turning off USB Storage and ejecting via the computer. I hadn't moved any files yet, so I'm not concerned with any data loss, but now I can't use google, Fbook, etc. When I go to my browser there is a T-mobile message that says "You currently do not have data service" and then goes into options for changing data plans, upgrades, etc. I'm wondering if this is related to the bad eject or if it is some other problem. Everything else about the phone seems to be working, just no data plan so no internet??? I'm at work now but I'm wondering if when I get home maybe I'll plug back into the computer and eject properly then everything will be back to normal. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!!!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones