Accidentally deleted all my camera pix

Last Updated:

1. andDroid

andDroid Member This Topic's Starter

I was deleting some pix and somehow my entire library of pix i took on the phone was deleted. Is there any way to restore the pix? Or they are gone forever?

Advertisement
  2. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Guest

Unless you sync your phone with the moto program on your computer. The pics are gone. Chalk it up to experience.

3. Motormech

Motormech Well-Known Member

4. andDroid

andDroid Member This Topic's Starter

5. Soultics

Soultics Well-Known Member

Expanding more on your issue, this actually happened to me as well. I'm running Froyo, BB 0.2.1. Is anyone else seeing this issue?

6. othgar

othgar Well-Known Member

Not that this will help you now but you should try Lookout Mobile Security. It's free and backs up everything on your phone (up to 2GB).

7. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

You can try a recovery app on the SD card which will yield better results if you haven't saved anything to the card since then.

Always backup, regardless of where the data is stored. You should especially back up mobile devices which are more likely to be lost, stolen, dropped/broken, etc.

8. Soultics

Soultics Well-Known Member

I wasn't worried about what got deleted, I don't have anything not backed up that is dire.
    In my case I installed Pete's 0.3 this morning and the pictures were back, I guess they never got deleted just removed from the Gallery, somehow.