• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Accidentally deleted music player from esteem!

Accidentally deleted music player from esteem! I was messing around with titanium back up and accidentaly erased the music player that came with the phone! I installed google music but that player is really laggy and doesnt have the Dolgy Digital sound software in it. Can someone please upload the stock music player for the LG esteem APK or give me tips on how to get it back without restarting the phone. Thanks

Accidentally deleted music player from esteem! I was messing around with titanium back up and accidentaly erased the music player that came with the phone! I installed google music but that player is really laggy and doesnt have the Dolgy Digital sound software in it. Can someone please upload the stock music player for the LG esteem APK or give me tips on how to get it back without restarting the phone. Thanks

all stock apps were already uploaded

http://androidforums.com/esteem-all-things-root/435963-metro-apps-restorer-download.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones