accidentally replaced Apps list icon from dock in home screen.Support

1. vkdhanuka

vkdhanuka Member

accidentally replaced apps list icon from home screen dock(bottom 5 icons)
    how do i view apps list now? how to replace this icon again with apps list?
    please help.

Advertisement
    :
  2. sherri

sherri Well-Known Member

Long press (press and hold) anywhere on screen. Should see "action" or shortcuts menu. Find the one for App drawer. Tap it, then drag to where you want it.
  3. vkdhanuka

vkdhanuka Member

I tried it but I don't get an option of app drawer in the list of applications when I try the steps posted by you.
  4. revanthchdg

revanthchdg Active Member

Go to the bottom panel of your device. The one that holds the apps that remain in your screen even if you move your screens around. Delete one of the apps in this panel. (press and hold then choose delete) It should then turn into a plus sign. tap that icon, then choose "app drawer icon"
  5. vkdhanuka

vkdhanuka Member

I tried deleting apps in the panel as you suggested but I am not getting an option to do so. Also I tried to uninstall but not able to that as well(may be because all of them are basic functions like call, messages, contacts etc.)
  6. sherri

sherri Well-Known Member

What do you see when you long press on the home screen?
  7. vkdhanuka

vkdhanuka Member

When I long press home screen, I get an option to add existing application as shortcut but app drawer is not present in the list of applications. If I try to long press one of the icons in dock panel as suggested by "revanthchdg", nothing happens. I don't even get an option to delete.
  8. sherri

sherri Well-Known Member

What other choices do you see? I ask because every launcher does it a bit differently.
  9. revanthchdg

revanthchdg Active Member

Then how did you delete the app drawer??
  10. vkdhanuka

vkdhanuka Member

App drawer got replaced with MStore icon. I dont remember how this happened. Finally fixed by clearing the cache and data of MStore app from Manage Applications. This restored my App drawer in dock.

Thanks all for helping :)
  11. madhu28

madhu28 New Member

just restore ur phone...tats it,,,no other go