1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Accidently deleted Polaris OfficeGeneral

1. DOOBEE

DOOBEE Member

Title sums it up really, updated to ICS and accidently deleted polaris office. Does anyone know how to get it back?

Thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Well-Known Member

I've pm'd you.
  3. richvan29

richvan29 New Member

Same here. Just did ICS and lost it. Can you PM me as well please?

Thanks
  4. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum richvan29 and thanks for joining.

My couple of suggestions didn't work. Maybe someone else will have some ideas.
  5. richvan29

richvan29 New Member

Thanks! Converted to my first Android Tab this weekend after having the first 2 iPad's. Jumped right into rooting and ROMs. This is my first oops.
  6. hk22

hk22 New Member

Hi there

I did the same thing last night! But I have a solution!!! My techno savvy friend fixed it for me.

He emailed me the PolarisOffice.apk file to my gmail account. I went into gmail on my phone and the file is there with an 'install' option. Clicked it, waited and bam! Solved.

For this to work you have to make sure Settings > Security > Unknown sources is ticked green!

Hope this helps. If you cannot find someone to send you the file let me know and I can fwd it on :)
  7. Fgoyti

Fgoyti Member

I'm just curious. Why do you need it back? Is it used for some other component internally? I haven't deleted mine, but I also have never opened it
  8. trkinney

trkinney New Member

Hey,

I uninstalled Polaris Office by accident when I updated my phone to ICS. Do you know how how I could get it back?
  9. qayyah

qayyah New Member

Can someone send me the Polaris files? I just installed a new ROM and didn't realise that it doesn't come with Polaris anymore
    Thanks
  10. ironass

ironass Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to Android Forums qayyah! :)

You can download it from here.
  11. qayyah

qayyah New Member

Thanks for that ironass. It seemed to download and install fine, however, it force closes wheneve I try to open a file. Any ideas?
  12. akanksha1108

akanksha1108 New Member

13. qayyah

qayyah New Member