• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Accuracy of S-Pen - Rather low?

Hi guys,
I've been using my galaxy note to do some casual sketching

I realised that the accuracy of the s-pen is not as impressive as I'd expected

For some reasons, instead of corresponding to the exact spot where the s-pen contacted the touch-screen, the writing always show up slightly above it.
This might not be a big problem for writing, but as far as sketching, it ruins the experience for me

I am wondering if any of you have encountered similar problems, or perhaps my galaxy is faulty to begin with?

thanks

Thanks Frank,

I tried different angles with the stylus, and found that I have relatively little problem aligning vertical lines with the contact point of the stylus, yet it remains horizontally challenged.
I still cannot align horizontal lines with the point of contact between the stylus and the screen
It will always be 1-2mm higher than the actual contact point

But I take it that this is considered normal?

Upvote 0
frank ur right
i was also having de same problem as twraia but after i saw ur msg i tried it and now my s pen performs well and the fact that my pen didnt work properly because of the angle......... i tried changing the angle and my s pen works fine...i would ve gone to a service center if i wouldnt ve read ur msg.....thank u very much frank and u saved my money:):):)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones