• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ace 2 to Jellybean PH

I think this is the unbranded firmware, @j800r can you confirm that against the one you used ?

Model: GT-I8160
Version: Android 4.1.2
Changelist: 1106830
Build date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 05:03:53 +0000
Product Code: SER
PDA: I8160XXMG2
CSC: I8160OXEMG2
MODEM: I8160XXMG2

I'm kind of late on the JB bandwagon for SGA2 GT-I8160 and I'm finding it hard to find a working link for the Russian version of firmware XXMG2...Is there anyone who can help me or has a copy of this firmware? I tried the links on some website but no success. I tried other links even on sammobile [dot] com but they don't work either...It's either they stopped after 5min. of downloading through terafile and rapidgator. The hotfile link above isn't working either. Please help, I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
I'm kind of late on the JB bandwagon for SGA2 GT-I8160 and I'm finding it hard to find a working link for the Russian version of firmware XXMG2...Is there anyone who can help me or has a copy of this firmware? I tried the links on some website but no success. I tried other links even on sammobile [dot] com but they don't work either...It's either they stopped after 5min. of downloading through terafile and rapidgator. The hotfile link above isn't working either. Please help, I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
Oh just want to say a quick update that I've already got my phone updated to Jellybean and now my phone's currently running on CM 10.2 'cause it's a stable version and I love it! 👍😁

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones