• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
relax

i never read forum rules but they tend to be the same everywhere and it's just common sense:

before opening a thread, use the search function to check whether sb else has already opened the thread! i mean we all here try to help but it's just so annoying to answer the same questions 10'000 without being rude.

if you can't find an answer to your question, open a thread. and not just like
"i can't find my fingers, HELPZ!!!??"
"see those 5 weird sticks at the end of your arm??"
"ah ok THANX DOODE!!!"
(what i'm trying to say is at least ask google first and check the first 5 hits or so)

ask yourself these questions and include the answers in your thread if possible:
what's my problem?
when does it occur?
do i use special/modified software? (e.g. rooted phone, custom rom etc.)
what did i do so far to solve it myself?

ok enough ranting. (most likely against forum rules anyways, but i just had to... :p)
how did you brick your phone?
can you get into recovery mode? if yes have you tried to do a factory reset?
can you get into downloading mode? if yes, you can reflash your phone with odin.

edit: weird random fact: google doesn't know the answer to the question "where are my fingers?", how disappointing is that?

Upvote 0
relax

i never read forum rules but they tend to be the same everywhere and it's just common sense:

before opening a thread, use the search function to check whether sb else has already opened the thread! i mean we all here try to help but it's just so annoying to answer the same questions 10'000 without being rude.

if you can't find an answer to your question, open a thread. and not just like
"i can't find my fingers, HELPZ!!!??"
"see those 5 weird sticks at the end of your arm??"
"ah ok THANX DOODE!!!"
(what i'm trying to say is at least ask google first and check the first 5 hits or so)

ask yourself these questions and include the answers in your thread if possible:
what's my problem?
when does it occur?
do i use special/modified software? (e.g. rooted phone, custom rom etc.)
what did i do so far to solve it myself?

ok enough ranting. (most likely against forum rules anyways, but i just had to... :p)
how did you brick your phone?
can you get into recovery mode? if yes have you tried to do a factory reset?
can you get into downloading mode? if yes, you can reflash your phone with odin.

edit: weird random fact: google doesn't know the answer to the question "where are my fingers?", how disappointing is that?

LMAO , i know its annoying eh?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones