• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Ace fails to detect PC connection

rcheung28

Mar 31, 2011
I got my Galaxy Ace from HK today and I tried to connect it to the PC for files/contacts transfer. When I plug both sides in, the phone charges, but my Win 7 64bit doesn't detect the phone. I've searched online, and people say some kind of USB authentication is supposed to pop up on the phone, but I've waited for over 30 mins, and tried reconnecting it a few times, nothing had worked. Any help would be appreciated!

oh lol... u shudnt ve given to them... u just had to do the abv mentioned stuff... if still it didnt wrk then u had to give to them... as if the ppl at samsung service centre fail in detecting the prob then they claim that the motherboard has failed... i ve experience with my older phones... :-(
this is what happens here in mumbai... donno what happens in ur region...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones