• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Ace Users help please, Email + Internet

prezzacc

Lurker
Apr 30, 2012
Hi all,

Wonder if you could offer a little advice, Im an iphone user (sorry swear word?!) im soon to be going to android though!
On the galaxy ace, i have set up hotmail emails (using the default program that came on it) i set up via microsoft exchange so it gets all folders and emails. I wonder if i can do the following:

Open E-mails and it will then check email for me, i dont want it too notify the second i get email, just when i open the emails. Is this needing a "Push" Setting?

On the Iphone i could get everysingle email that i could access in the inbox online, however i have set a maximum month to get and it only gets me the last 2 weeks of emails, is this just the way the androids work?! Or am i missing something?

Also on the internet is there anyway to stop google brigning up a list of history ? Expect clearing it?

Thanks for any help in advance!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones