• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Acer a100 tablet touch screen not working

vinwin06

Lurker
Dec 23, 2012
Hi,

I got acer a100 tablet and its started working perfectly for two days. third day i try to switch on tablet now the touch screen is not working. then i put on charge suddenly its started working then i did factory reset , then for full one day i didnot use the tablet now again its not working do i need to put on charge before using the tablet or what do i need to do for solve this issue.

Please help on this ......

First, perform the factory data reset again if possible, and use it for a few days without installing any apps. Ensure that you deselect Google backups immediately after the reset to prevent apps from reinstalling. If you cannot reset the tablet, or the problem returns when no apps have been installed, then the problem is likely caused by defective hardware.

In that case, I suggest that you return the defective unit to the place of purchase for replacement, or if it is too late for that, contact Acer for warranty service.

Upvote 0
Hi thanks for the reply. I did the factory reset and started working and installed some applications for 15 mins its works perfectly, again its not working . now i have installed the apps and work for few mins after long hour of switched off.

So what do i need to do to work fully all the time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones