1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

acer be touch e 110Support

1. jaydafda

jaydafda New Member

had acer android e 110 i had problems regarding connectivity of bluetooth. i was being suggested to first root the phone using universalandroot. i have downloaded the software but when i run the application on the phone it gives a message that "there is a problem parsing the package". plz someone give me the solution for that and any other site where i can download universalandroot and can install in my phone. thanks.

in spite of activating the usb mode in acer be touch e 110 i cannot connect with my pc to phone through usb. give me proper guidance.

the audio output of the acer e 110 is very low. is it by default or can i change it and make it bigger or louder audio output. plz suggest some software or and change in setting.

Advertisement
  2. cyril008

cyril008 Member

dont shit around like this pls
    dont do this only- one topic 4 1..prob
    connect via usb..u hear a notification and usb icon on top of screen near msg notifcn..drag the icon down..click notifications..usb..mount..so usb mod is active..no help 4 ppl like this guy anymore
  3. jradicle11

jradicle11 That Guy VIP Member

Merged all of your threads and posts.