Acer d255 android - where is marketplace?

Last Updated:

1. bornfree

bornfree New Member

I have a D255 dual boot netbook with android 2.1. But.. I can't see how to download from the market place - I can see the site in the web browser...but that's all.

The man from PC-World said it had access to the Marketplace...but where?!

Advertisement
  2. makik

makik New Member

Hi! I have a same problem. Pls let me know if somebody find the answer. Thx
  3. bender_2001

bender_2001 New Member

I have had the same problem too, but this has worked for me:
    How to install Android Applications on the Acer Aspire One D255 netbook. | Mathew Porter Web Design

Just follow the steps and you should be able to download some, not all app's.
    I am trying to upgrade from Android 2.1 to 2.2 at the moment. Not much info out there right now but will let you all know if i find anything.

Android 2.2 allows more apps to be installed on your net book. But so far, 2.1 has allowed me to install Dolphin Browser and a few other cool apps. Enjoy~!
  4. Turkoes

Turkoes Active Member

I did this al via Android (and not via Win7)... I've lost the link, but there is a away of getting market. As soon as I've learned/ read about it, I'll post it here!
  5. graap06

graap06 New Member

I had the same problem, but after a reinstall to factory settings with acer eRecovery I had an extra icon in Android "Insyde Market Place". Clicked on it, created an account and that's it.

Cheers,
    Peter
  6. sreee

sreee New Member

Not showing android market icon in my aspire one d255
    how can iget this icon