Acer Liquid USB driver for Windows

Last Updated:

1. bopmatic

bopmatic Member

Hi All,

I got my Liquid yesterday and when I plugged it onto my laptop running Windows 7 via usb, Windows indicated that no driver was found. I checked the Acer Liquid package and there seems to be no driver provided either!! I looked into the Acer support site but unable to find the driver there. Has anyone got the same problem? :confused:

Advertisement
  2. thomassoegaard

thomassoegaard New Member

If you just want to be able to use it as a flash drive, just pull down the notification bar and press the usb connection notification and then press mount. Now you'll be able to transfer pictures and music etc. to the sd card :) If that's not what you're looking for, i'm not the guy to ask :p
  3. saquib

saquib Member

Have a look on Modaco and the Acer Liquid forum. Drivers are available there.
    zheyman likes this.
  4. bopmatic

bopmatic Member

It works, thanks! :)
  5. Nightwind

Nightwind New Member

Thanks, that helped me too. However, I cannot copy the pics and video from the phone to my computer, cannot find them anywhere on the card. Where does the phone store those?
  6. zheyman

zheyman New Member

Thanks. There was an entry in the Modaco forum for 64 bit Windows 7. I clicked on the link provided by a respondent and downloaded it and installed it on my Windows XP system. I connected my phone via my USB cable and up it came.