• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Ack! Lost launcher pro...

I set default to the Ascend default launcher and now can not figure out how to get back to launcher pro.
Any idea how to get it back?

Uninstall LP, and reinstall LP. Then when you press END, it will pop up with what launcher you want to use. This is the only way I can think of doing it since there is no Canvas in Manage Application to clear the defaults.

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0
Uninstall LP, and reinstall LP. Then when you press END, it will pop up with what launcher you want to use. This is the only way I can think of doing it since there is no Canvas in Manage Application to clear the defaults.

Download launcher switcher, or home switcher,from the market.If you're wanting to switch back and forth between the two,either one will do the job.

No one upping here,Baldilocks,just very slow @ entering text.:)

Also,when @ home screen,if you select menu,settings,applications,manage applications,menu,filter,all,you will see system & user apps,not to mention Canvas,along with the option to select/deselect as default,but if you have Home Switcher or Launcher Switcher installed,you can control the default launcher choice from there.

Reactions: Jazziette
Upvote 0
Try this:

Click on your app drawer. Let it load.

Then at the bottom of your screen click on the 'home' icon.

See if you get a popup with the option of selecting either Canvas or LauncherPro

If you do...be sure to check 'make this my default' and then select LauncherPro.

Try that and see if it will work for you.

usually when you uninstall and reinstall, and then press the end button..it will pop up as well asking you which launcher you want to use.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones