[ACS] Clockwork Mod Recovery for Transform Ultra

Last Updated:

1. interdpth

interdpth Well-Known Member

On windows, run the .bat to install
    On mac/linux, run the .sh to install.
    Video tomorrow.

Samsung drivers if needed -->Drivers for Windows!

Moderator edit: link removed (was bad / unavailable anyway and possibly out-of-date)

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Mikedroids

Mikedroids Active Member

Awesome! Been waiting for this. Now I can install your rom with backup. Thanks much sir. Donation for you tomorrow :)
  3. Davegrow

Davegrow Well-Known Member

This is great. You're the shit man. This opens a lot of doors for us. So when do you think we might see an oc kernel for this bad boy. Just curious no rush.
  4. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Well-Known Member Developer

noob here when its come to rooting with android but what is this exactly? a detailed reply would be very nice please:)
  5. Davegrow

Ok I figure you need feedback on how this worked. I started it up made a backup and it worked fine. Then I went to check out other options in cwm and when I opened up mounts and storage it restarted without my permission. Then I went back in to cwm and it restarted by itself again so the bug that you mentioned may still be affecting the phone. Thanks again for such awsomness. All hail interdpth.
  6. weirdfate

weirdfate Well-Known Member

how to access recovery

press and hold together the power and volume down button
    when you see the Samsung logo release only the power button continuing to hold the volume down button
    kempas and Loota like this.
  7. smith058

smith058 Guides Guide

Thank you interdpth!!!!!!! time to have some fun with this phone now!!
    ps, just donated.
  8. mabuis

mabuis Active Member

Whenever I try to do a backup in CWM it tells me it can't mount backup path
  9. Davegrow

ok when I do a backup it works fine but when I try to restore it it says can't format system and then doesn't restore from my backup. I flashed the theme and that worked fine though. So could someone tell me if they are able to restore from backup.
  10. interdpth

Odd, should work fine, i'll test it after I get linux setup on my system
  11. smith058

smith058 Guides Guide

backup and restore worked flawlessly for me, other than "cant mount" which is not an issue
  12. Davegrow

It says can't unmount system not can't format system I'm sorry about that.
  13. ak47bluntz

ak47bluntz Well-Known Member

Christmas miracle interdpth ur gettin a x-mas present from mezz
  14. RhythmDave

RhythmDave Active Member

ok, hate to be the next noob of noobs...hehe but let me get this straight. the new CWM recovery will back up my "stock" ROM, right?... Sorry, not new to puters but very new to modding my phones...Just trying to gain a little knowledge. Oh and by the way, many thanks to those of you with the knowledge and patience to provide this info to us all. I really do appreciate it. Thanks Just another noob.
    blahsaysmeu2u likes this.
  15. MacKHAroni

MacKHAroni Well-Known Member

yes it will just go click on backup on the menu
  16. j61101

j61101 Well-Known Member

hehe he said puters :) sorry couldnt resist :D but seriously, this is awesome!
    blahsaysmeu2u likes this.
  17. Davegrow

My sd card may have been causing my phone to reboot during restore so I formated it and its still rebooting but when I put my wifes sd card in my phone it works fine so my question is what's wrong with my sd card and how do I fix it.
  18. Jon_H

Jon_H Member

Awesome! Great work man.
  19. KickItBack

KickItBack Active Member

Ok I don't get it. The sticky on top, the "guide" is not even a guide. It's just a bunch of topics and lists. From what I understand this mod lets you backup your ROM in case you screw up. People waited for this before doing fun things with the ultra. Am I right in thinking I run this (phone is already rooted), do the backup and then go over to the Star-scRom and run that? Please school me.:(
  20. bamaduc

bamaduc Well-Known Member

You are correct. Cwm gives a "failsafe" by allowiing us revert back to a previously saved state. Kind of like a restore point in windows in a way. Yeah just use cwm to backup ur system now then flash Star-ScRom. I've been running it since interdpth released it though and haven't had the first problem with it.
  21. kabar1186

kabar1186 New Member

im super new to modding my phone, but have already rooted my transform ultra and i downloaded the link for cwm and hooked my phone to computer, clicked the.bat file but when i go into rom manager it still says cwn needs to be installed?? help please.
  22. androidkrazy

androidkrazy Well-Known Member

Ignore that, you just boot phone into it by turning the phone off then holding power and volume down button then release power button when you see the samsung logo come on continue holding volume down button until you see cwm recovery on the screen.
    kabar1186 likes this.
  23. PH8AL

PH8AL Well-Known Member

Thank You, installed and worked smoothly. Keep up the excellent work. I feel very lucky some one as talented got interested in this phone. I picked up 3 of them at bestbuy on black friday for $114 a piece. Been with boost for years and it has qwerty. Been amazed by what I got for my money and now am blown away with what you have done with it.
    interdpth likes this.
  24. kevkunx

kevkunx New Member

Thank you so much interdepth, and Shabby too. This worked flawlessly. Expect donations from me soon.

(Updated)

Just donated! Keep up the good work!
  25. interdpth

Working on Cyanogenmod for it :)