• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ACS][ROM/THEME]Admiral Beast V.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of things go into play with themes, not just cooking one up using a kitchen and flashing it. The lg esteem has a bigger screen and everything is set on those dimensions, imagine it played out without switching the dimensions on our admire... Flashing is all fun and games till your phone stays black after an unproper flash.. Lets leave it to the big Dogs to work it out. In the meantime, lets donate to the one person who's responded back to our requests, Thanks MysteryEmotionz. Lets hope you dont get overwhelmed with the critics and just quit, like many others have done.

Edit: btw this was just in general, and for future reference.
Lets keep it clean and mindful of others...

Reactions: nuttmeg
Upvote 0
Alot of things go into play with themes, not just cooking one up using a kitchen and flashing it. The lg esteem has a bigger screen and everything is set on those dimensions, imagine it played out without switching the dimensions on our admire... Flashing is all fun and games till your phone stays black after an unproper flash.. Lets leave it to the big Dogs to work it out. In the meantime, lets donate to the one person who's responded back to our requests, Thanks MysteryEmotionz. Lets hope you dont get overwhelmed with the critics and just quit, like many others have done.

Well said. Ty

Upvote 0
No prob. ive just seen way too much other potential lost in other forums because of people who dont simply google what theyre asking b4 posting it. And then complain when all of a sudden there is no development...

Im honestly grateful for what weve got now, to tell ya the truth. I didnt expect no kinda development for this phone at all, just a simple root lolz.

Upvote 0
There is a screen shot in my introduction thread. I'm getting 1152 in quadrant advance. As far as details on what changed look at the changelog.

gotcha okay, so a lot of these changes we can do now with our rooted phone by editing the build prop, well I appreciate what you have done so far but I will hold off until CWM is finished and you have had time to work on a more advanced rom. I will be sure to send a donation your way when I get a chance.

Upvote 0
gotcha okay, so a lot of these changes we can do now with our rooted phone by editing the build prop, well I appreciate what you have done so far but I will hold off until CWM is finished and you have had time to work on a more advanced rom. I will be sure to send a donation your way when I get a chance.

My changes to the build.prop any user can do is correct. I did alot of homework n testing to find the values that work best with r phone n made it simple easy for the user that don't know what there doing or understand the build.prop. My apk optimizations r a different story n can not be done in the phone. There done a pc with knowledge of whats going on.

I have time to do an extensive rom. The things I did now would be in a rom you can flash with cwm also. The problem is there is alot more I want to do under the hood but the potential of bricking the phone is great. Having cwm will help me cause if something goes wrong I can boot into recovery n revert back

Upvote 0
Wow, looks nice. My hard drive crashed today when I got home or I would of done it sooner and posted sooner. I got a little worried when I saw metropcs on my wallpaper cus I got cricket but tested it out and works great. I got no feedback from anyone if it works on the vitality but I did it anyway and for whoever wonders the same as me, yes it does work on the vitality. I will be donating now. Thanks Mystery for the work.

Upvote 0
Thank you soooo much. Now my phone is even closer to looking like ICS with the blue looking status bar theme. I was constantly checking this site to see if anything was gonna come out this week, and lo and behold it did :) can't wait to see what you have in store for us. Thank you so much for supporting our wonderful phones :)

Upvote 0

And who was you referring that to, if it was towards me than i think you need to go back and read the other post that i posted to a person that wanted an ics theme. :rolleyes:

There has been alot of work put into this, and countless hours, lets give him a little while before requesting to many demand, but as always suggestion are welcome, and remember there isnt a fully cwm for the admire yet, so he has to be careful at what he attemps. :D

And also you can use uot kitchen with any phone only thing you need to do is upload your system ui and framework, screen size has nothing to do with it, every phone that was made android wise can use uot kitchen, so i dont know where you getting your info from. And yes since we have a recover we canflash anything, but like i said in my other post since admire doesn't have one than i wouldn't recommend it, i make alot of themes for different devices!!! ;)

How kitchen works

Kitchen originally was build for HTC Desire, but now it supports most devices with Android OS.
Kitchen takes files from your rom and adds modifications you choose.
It works for most custom deodexed roms: Froyo (2.2) and Gingerbead (2.3).
You can use kitchen with stock odexed roms (if you have .odex files in your rom - kitchen works for you too)

Reactions: flakito97
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones