• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ACS][ROM/THEME]Admiral Beast V.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I installed the Admiral Rom, not to shabby, its a great start, still testing and what not but so far...

AnTuTu Benchmark: 1662
Quadrant Standard: 992

I was wondering if I wanted to use the battery icon set from UOT Kitchen called Version N, Blue numbers, since we dont have CWM available at this time, would I be able to put the new folders and files into your Rom folder and then run the bat program or would there have to be alterations made the run.bat?

Also has anyone yet anywhere been able to figure out the format or just how to change the Samsung Boot Animation, I would love to use the Android Port boot animation but there would be no point if no one has cracked that part of Samsungs phones >.<

Upvote 0
so I installed the Admiral Rom, not to shabby, its a great start, still testing and what not but so far...

AnTuTu Benchmark: 1662
Quadrant Standard: 992

I was wondering if I wanted to use the battery icon set from UOT Kitchen called Version N, Blue numbers, since we dont have CWM available at this time, would I be able to put the new folders and files into your Rom folder and then run the bat program or would there have to be alterations made the run.bat?

Also has anyone yet anywhere been able to figure out the format or just how to change the Samsung Boot Animation, I would love to use the Android Port boot animation but there would be no point if no one has cracked that part of Samsungs phones >.<

Wow that's a low quadrant score. Im 12xx ;) how ever I have other tweaks on my phone thats not part of the rom yet.

You can try but I wouldn't recommend it at this point of the game.

The boot animation is done in the kernel. It needs to be enabled and then we just add the bootanimation.zip

Upvote 0
Wow that's a low quadrant score. Im 12xx ;) how ever I have other tweaks on my phone thats not part of the rom yet.

You can try but I wouldn't recommend it at this point of the game.

The boot animation is done in the kernel. It needs to be enabled and then we just add the bootanimation.zip

ya I never ran Quadrant on a stock Admire same goes for AnTuTu so Im not sure what the baseline would be considered, the only time I ever ran that was when I had my Droid X, anyone have a baseline score?

Upvote 0
Use ROM Toolbox its what I used and worked :)

I have the Pro version so Im not sure if that makes a difference or not but you can find out lol.

I got some great settings Im using with rom toolbox that increase performance on the phone. I'm gonna be cooking these features into the rom so there is no need to use an app ;)

Upvote 0
I got some great settings Im using with rom toolbox that increase performance on the phone. I'm gonna be cooking these features into the rom so there is no need to use an app ;)

cool but he was just looking at using a different font then the one you used in your rom, I too was in the same boat and didnt want to use that font so I just used Rom Toolbox to change it out but it would be nice to not need to use the app for some of the other tweaks.

So any hints on what your next release with contain? A side from the mentioned performance tweaks? :)

Upvote 0
Just an fyi: r battery icons r in 5% increments. Rom tool box dosnt have a 5% option. Rom tool box only changes the images.

yup tis correct, a side from the font everything else in terms of changing the appearance of the Samsung phone do not work, so the tweaks for performance and operation work and the font works but everything else does not work currently on Samsung.

Upvote 0
can we play more advanced games now and have flash fully working or is this just for GUI enhancements

well which games are you talking about? I will try a few of them out and see, once we have access to the kernel then we can start OCing and what not which would help towards such, for now most performance is along the lines of what we can free up that is already naturally there and not locked, but soon they are getting ever so closer to getting CWM working and that will be the turning point for this phone.

Anyone know if RAZR is working on one too for this phone or is it just CWM thats being worked on.

Upvote 0
The FBI and the DOJ and one other acronym have seized megauploads or at least they have for the link were the admiral rom download is stored does anybody have another link were I might be able to get a copy of this rom?

because this link is dead
NOTICE

Upvote 0
The FBI and the DOJ and one other acronym have seized megauploads or at least they have for the link were the admiral rom download is stored does anybody have another link were I might be able to get a copy of this rom?

because this link is dead
NOTICE

you didnt see the other 8 download locations?

http://www.multiupload.com/V53JNTUWGU

Reactions: ray1126
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones