ryanenos Member

Will this ios app ever come to Android?

Advertisement
    saeed89 likes this.
  2. bloodylipp

bloodylipp Well-Known Member

3. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Well-Known Member Developer

Its up to the developers but me frankly dont care because i have a android phone and a ipod touch 4g so i get the best of both worlds when it comes the games and apps on android and ios it very fun to play with :)
  4. jonbar87

jonbar87 Well-Known Member

Good question. Will it?
  5. kxhan15

kxhan15 Member

I have an ipod touch and this app would be awesome to have on my lg revolution
  6. dr g

dr g Well-Known Member

I refuse to see the movie it is a promo for unless it is released for Android.
  7. bhawanczak

bhawanczak New Member

PLEASE!!!!!! COME TO ANDROID (Action Movie Fx). You have to release this fast for android 2.0 to 4.0. Please, this app looks sick. Thanks.
  8. christo48

christo48 New Member

What's wrong with you android.....Action Movie FX.....Get it on Android..show them how it's done.
  9. DanielDan

DanielDan New Member

Any news about it? :}
  10. imazi643

imazi643 New Member

Add me on the petition.
  11. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Just out of curiosity, have nay of you contacted the developer and asked if it is coming to Android?
  12. kp2722

kp2722 New Member

So very disappointed in Android after seeing this app in action on IPhones of friends. This would definitely be a satisfier and perhaps keep me in the Android family. Action Movie fx is AWESOME!
  13. SkidMarx

SkidMarx New Member

Anyone know if this cool app will be available in the near future?

Thank you,
    Skid
  14. kxhan15

kxhan15 Member

yes, I have emailed them and haven't ever heard anything back. maybe if we all bombard them with e mails we may get results, or at least a reply.
  15. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

I don't think bombarding anyone is a good idea. My suggestion would be to send them an email again. Possibly end them something on Twitter and/or Facebook as well if they have it. These more public forms of communication can be very effective since many others can see it. For Facebook, you could even post a link to the conversation you started.
  16. texet

texet Member

the right answer is ?
  17. cryo

cryo New Member

+1.

I've seen these amazing movies and I want this app on my Android!
  18. thmls

thmls New Member

And my i want this apl. In my phone android thanks
  19. blinkyfish

blinkyfish New Member

Has there been any news regarding whether or not this app will become availible to the Android market?:confused:
  20. thomas111

thomas111 Member

Any update on this just seen it on my pals iphone and i want it for my S2
  21. LucyCaboosey

LucyCaboosey Well-Known Member

My. My sister has this app on her iPhone. It's good for about 5 minutes of fun but the novelty wears off pretty quickly.
  22. thomas111

thomas111 Member

Ok does anyone no or have heard any updates regarding
    this app for our android phones
  23. Sabresfan2630

Sabresfan2630 Well-Known Member

My friends had this app on there iPhones. Cool app, wish it would to google play app store.
  24. falcon7204

falcon7204 Well-Known Member

The original app (Action Movie FX) is done by JJ Abrams' Bad Robot Interactive. (For those who don't know, Abrams did "Lost," "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol," "Star Trek," and "Felicity.") A couple of friends of mine have it on their iPhones, and they love playing with it. I'm going to download the Ultimate Movie FX for my Cappy and see how well it works.

UPDATE: It's not listed in the mobile version of Google Play, and the developer's website has broken Javascript links, so it's not apparent whether they actually still support it or not (even though the Web Google Play site shows it was last updated in April of this year). Can't do it from where I am now, so I guess I'll have to do it from home later.