• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Activate number on another ZTEP Warp (n680)

BETAzte

Lurker
May 25, 2013
I have had a ZTE warp for about 2 years or more now. The speaker (where I talk into) on the phone has went and no one can hear me when I call or when they call. It first was just breaking up (started about a week ago) and now it just doesn't work at all. I have another ZTE warp (n680) that was my brothers awhile back and was activated once, but he stopped using it not too long after. I want to use his phone now, but I can't simply put my sim card in and just have it working, it wants me to activate it by calling 611 but I don't have phone service so it doesn't go through. I also can't call 611 (care service) to talk about it on my other phone because the speaker doesn't work. How do I use this other phone?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones