• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Ad company's - What works for you?

I have been doing a ton of research about this and can't seem to get an answer from a non company representative. I am using admob right now with good results, is anyone having luck with other ad company's? I have been trying leadbolt as well with no results to speak of. All the information I get on these topics is either old or by someone that seems very biased towards a certain ad company. What works for you? Thank you for all the help!

Chris

Honestly all the AD companys have the same scam going.Half of the users actually get their money and the other half make enough to reach payment then get banned. I have done tons of research and this is not opinion but hard fact unforturnately. So use more than one AD network and hope they will be honest with you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones