Add community to contact - Help!

Last Updated:

1. New Member This Topic's Starter

Mar 25, 2010
    I have a new LG Eve phone. When you click on your contact you are supposed to be able to go to their facebook page or other communities. I click on a contact > click community > Click the blue bar "Add Community" > then a gray bar pops up that has a circle and an arrow and says "Add community" but there is nothing below it. I can't click that bar either. Nothing happens.

How do I edit my contacts so I can add their facebook pages. So I can get to their page right from their contact details?

The facebook ap was already installed on my phone. I click it and it works and I can check it.

Please help!

2. Crash27

Crash27 Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    In order to add a community you have to go to the page you listed with the drop down menu that say's Add Community but do not click it, when your at that page click your square Home key, this gives you a list of Community's to add, Facebook, Bebo, Twitter, After this, just go back to your contact list select a contact and at the top you will see 3 tabs and one is community, click it and it will bring up a list of everyone, either scroll to select or type it in and search, and that is it, I have all mine added for both Facebook and Twitter