Add multiple songs to playlistSupport

1. barryman9000

barryman9000 Member

Is there a faster way to add a bunch of songs to a playlist? Holding down on one song for 2 seconds, then selecting the playlist is kind of a pain when I want to add 30 songs.

Thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. Kamau

Kamau Well-Known Member

Did anyone ever have an answer for this? I have recently done a hard reset, and my playlists were not saved. I have upwards of 500 songs on my phone, and really don't wish to have to put each on, one at a a time, into playlists.
  3. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

i have not found a good way...

i have tried to find an app...to help with this... and nothing is right.

i have tried this app: playlist builder.
    but i cant figure it out.

anyone know how to use this?
  4. Kamau

Kamau Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info.
    I downloaded it, but it's not exactly what I was looking for. That app is mainly for breaking down music by names, titles, etc. I'm looking for more of being able to seperate my music by taste.
    I did get a refund though.
  5. shmn

shmn Well-Known Member

Can you download playlists that are created with programs like MonkeyMedia or JRiver Media Center? I haven't tried it but it seems like it would be easier to make playlists on a computer and then copy the playlists to the EVO and treat it like an mp3 player.
  6. Kamau

Kamau Well-Known Member

I'd be happy to be able to create playlists on my laptop then copy it to my phone. I tried that awhile back, but it would not show up on my DX. It would be a lot easier than doing it one at a time.
    MediaMonkey looks interesting though.
  7. cilenamo

cilenamo New Member

I was able to create playlists using windows media player, then copy that playlist onto my phone and it works. Thats the easiest way that Ive found....thus far.
    dan330 likes this.
  8. foo4u2

foo4u2 Member

I am pretty disappointed with this. You also can not select multiple apps to move between the various home pages. It is one at a time that is sad and annoying.
  9. shmn

shmn Well-Known Member

I just added all my playlists to my EVO using MediaMonkey 3.2 (free edition). I just right click on my playlist and choose "Send to Removable Disc X:" and it works on the EVO. A new folder called "Playlists" is created on the EVO with a bunch of .m3u files which are the playlists. Just thought I would share.