• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Add notes to Google voice in android app

BlueWRXPride

Nov 19, 2012
I use Google voice a lot for business calls, and I find it very helpful to add notes to the calls through the website. However, as far as I can tell, the whole notes functionally is completely absent in the android app. It would be so helpful to at least to be able to view the notes on my phone before I make a call. Is this possible? Or does anyone know if that is coming? Or what the appropriate channel might be to put in a feature request for this?

Are you talking about adding notes to calls in the call log?

I didn't even know that was possible, but I'm probably going to start using it as GV is my primary number for both personal and business. I don't think it is possible using the app (I couldn't find a way to do it).

The only solution I can think of is go to google voice on the browser and use desktop view. Not the best solution, but it works.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones