• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Add-Ons] Apps & Stock files for all roms

Hey its not your fault bro you're just here helping others and we appreciate it, Good News tho i tried the other Swype and whalla !! :) Thanks for everything you the man

I know this is late but just for any new people trying to flash the swype B, don't use that one, it's the one that causes all the FC's.

Swype A and the beta from the swype website work fine. I just had problems with the beta voice to txt function. The Dragon natural speaking doesn't work as well as the one on swype_A. So I went back to swype _A.

Hope this helps anyone having issues with this keyboard.

Upvote 0
I know this is late but just for any new people trying to flash the swype B, don't use that one, it's the one that causes all the FC's.

Swype A and the beta from the swype website work fine. I just had problems with the beta voice to txt function. The Dragon natural speaking doesn't work as well as the one on swype_A. So I went back to swype _A.

Hope this helps anyone having issues with this keyboard.

New rom this damages my cel I or someone removes the service has not had problems with the 2.6 thanks friends

Upvote 0
Yup, I'm pretty experienced with android. Made a few roms. (Not from source of course lol) but yea I tried that, would renaming it launcher2.apk make any. Difference?
ehh name shouldn't affect it, unless there spaces in it.. should honestly just be able to simply place it in system/app with root explorer and reboot... last suggestion would be try adb or pack it up into a zip and try again, give your caches a wipe too for the sake of 'just-in-case' lol

Upvote 0
ehh name shouldn't affect it, unless there spaces in it.. should honestly just be able to simply place it in system/app with root explorer and reboot... last suggestion would be try adb or pack it up into a zip and try again, give your caches a wipe too for the sake of 'just-in-case' lol

Would u mind making a zip for me? I'm no where near a PC at the moment. I can provide you with the file

Upvote 0
Is there anyone that possibly has the stock alarm they can add here or send me? The only thing I am missing from the Number 2 Rom.

Thank you :)

Never mind, thank you, found in another post with a link to a full image of the MS910.

Love this site.

Ok, have it in the correct directory, and it will not run, nor will it install.
Any assistance?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones