• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Add to home screen???

tjreishus

Android Enthusiast
Nov 8, 2009
Coming from the moto xoom I was able to VERY easily add a webpage to my homescreen. I didn't have to save the bookmark anywhere first, I just wanted to be able to access that page for the rest of the day quickly. I need to go to several company websites each day at work. I have always started the day with accessing the pages at the beginning of the day and saving them to the homescreen. SUPER EASY! Now with chrome, I have to save the bookmark first, then go to bookmarks, long press on the bookmark and then save to homescreen. Then the next day, I have to delete all the bookmarks I created on both my home screen and my bookmarks. PAIN IN THE BUTT! Please tell me there is an easy way to save a website to the homescreen without having to create and save a bookmark first.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones