1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Add to the list of ps1 roms that dont work on fpse emulatorGeneral

1. skynet58

skynet58 Member

TENCHU 1 goes to black screen at load screen and does not start.
    STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 3 does not start
    HEART OF DARKNESS freezes at first level after the opening cinematic( awsome game too bad doesnt work)
    MEDAL OF HONOR music gets messed up and some levels you cant complete because screen goes black.

Also this is off topic but if anyone has n64oid emulator, does conquers bad fur day work flawlessly. Im debating wether i should spend my hard earned 4 dollars on that emulator.

PLease add on to the list of roms that dont work and if you foud ways to fix the roms to work. Thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. skynet58

skynet58 Member

3. darkalchemyxex

darkalchemyxex Well-Known Member

So far I have only tested 2 games for the FPse emulator:
    102 dalmations Puppies to the rescue
    Akuji the heartless

Both title work fine.

the N64 emulator that youve mention does not cost $4. the original Author of the emulator had his software removed from the android market since google is removing all emulators from there. However the same emulator the author is giving it away for free in the SlideMe market. The authors name is Yongz something I cant really remember.
  4. dreamkreationz

dreamkreationz Active Member

MGS 1 doesn't work, if someone finds one that does work let me know. I havnt tried DopeROMs yet though
  5. darkalchemyxex

Alien Ressurection works although extremely hard to control since Its one of those games that need the use of the analog sticks ( like ape escape ) I wish there was an option to make the hardware analog touchpad work with fpse. If anyone knows a workaround please let me know
  6. RM010

RM010 New Member

Does Exhumed work?
  7. darkalchemyxex

Advebtures of Lomax works woderful
  8. darkalchemyxex

007 Racing Crashes When Loading Up The 1st Mission
  9. darkalchemyxex

Alien Triology works excellent
  10. MartinSWE

MartinSWE Member

I've played Powerslave and it has worked flawless so far, except for a small dead pixel in the game.
  11. Digital Jester

Digital Jester Well-Known Member

I can get as far as choosing a difficulty on MGS but after that it's just a black screen.

Also there's no sound.
  12. MartinSWE

MartinSWE Member

Shipwreckers - I can't get past press X to start.
  13. darkalchemyxex

I take it back a bit on alien triology, the game is just too dark. I understad the whole dark & scary concept but when a game is too damn dark to even know where the heck I am going & everything starts to look the same it gets fustrating. I increased the brightness on the fpse video settings and yet still too damn dark.
  14. darkalchemyxex

Apocalypse works a little glitchy in the beggining but its fixes itself as the game goes on. Gotta love the bruce willis voice over.
  15. darkalchemyxex

16 tales work...
  16. darkalchemyxex

1 Extreme ESPN Extreme Games work.
  17. darkalchemyxex

2extreme works
  18. darkalchemyxex

armored core works
  19. MartinSWE

MartinSWE Member

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare- Cant swap to disc 2.
  20. darkalchemyxex

Ape escape works although I tried everything in the world to configure the d-pad as a analog stick with no success.
  21. darkalchemyxex

bloody roar works with minor graphic glich in the menu select screen, breath of fire 3 works minor glitches as well
  22. MartinSWE

MartinSWE Member

Alone in the dark disc swapping works flawlessly after the latest update.
  23. darkalchemyxex

Breath of fire 3 Issues:

Breath of fire 3 seems to go get horrid after you fight a main boss battle. Text boxes and menu options are either blank on unreadable. Heres how to fix it. First go under settings > video & make sure sharp overlay drawing and Enhanced 3d rendering is on . The emulator says it causes slowdowns but I havent seen nothing noticable in speeds. Try to manage to find a save point and save you game. After a succesful save open up the emulator menu and select quit > restart. Load your gamesave and the graphical glitch corrects itself.

Also note if you try to load a save state do not load it, try to overwrite the save state once you have done the following above or the graphical glitch will return.

*note 2*

never mind, now the game has glitched to the point I cant see the world anymore . :(
  24. darkalchemyxex

Gekido: Urban Fighters locks before the 1st stage begins
  25. darkalchemyxex

Crisis beat works flawless.